Art ’round Town
Art ’round Town is a Holly Springs Arts Council community supported program that helps to sustain, promote, and maintain a local Arts Gallery in the businesses and public places throughout our town.
Art Round Town will work by:
- Connecting local Artists who wish to display their work with local businesses, shops, and other venues that wish to showcase Artist work within their space.
- Promoting local shops, businesses, restaurants, galleries, and public places that showcase local art in Holly Springs.
- Providing a list and description of the locations where artwork can be viewed and purchased on our website.
Current Art ‘Round Town locations:
|REX Healthcare of Holly Springs glass case in lobby
206 Avent Ferry Rd, Holly Springs
|HS Eye Care Associates
608 Holly Springs Rd, Holly Springs
|Carolina Family Vision
504 Village Walk Dr. Holly Springs
1001 Hayes Lane #102
- To be considered as an local artist on public display as part of our Art Round Town program, we ask that you please consider becoming member of the Holly Springs Arts Council. Priority participation in our Art Round Town program is just one of the many benefits available to you as a member.
- Contact email@example.com with information regarding the artwork you desire to display. Along with an image, please include information such as: media, size, description
- Once chosen to display your work in a local venue, you will be contacted to ensure that you are available for the opportunity offered to you.
- Once your availability is confirmed, you will be given information and details about the location at which your artwork will be displayed.
- An Art Round Town chairperson will contact you and the business to coordinate a time to hang your work, and a time to remove your work from display. Your artwork will be on display for approximately 3 months.
- Your work must be wall ready (ready to hang and display). Businesses will already have hooks or hanging units in place and the Art Round Town chairperson(s) will assist you with hanging and removing your artwork.
- If you are interested in hanging/displaying locally made art in your local venue and are interested in participating in our Art Round Town program, please also consider becoming a business member or a sponsor of the Holly Springs Arts Council.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or become involved.
- Once we know that you would like to participate, we will begin finding a pool of artists to enhance your walls with local artwork, with each artist rotating approximately every 3 months.
- The Art Round Town chairperson(s) will contact you regarding displaying the artwork. We will also discuss the most appropriate hanging system, as well as arrange a convenient time to display the artwork and to take it down.