Community Arts Festival
Remember those childhood days of endless coloring, painting, and creating? The fifth annual Community Arts Festival in Holly Springs wants us all to recapture the excitement we once felt during our childhood art classes and messy painting sessions on the back porch. During our week-long celebration of art, take a class to learn a new artistic talent, attend a performance by local artists, and revel in all the artistic possibilities open to you right here in Holly Springs!
- Enjoy a visual art display, featuring local artists on the walls and display cases of the Cultural Center.
- Grab your tickets for performances by local dancers, musicians, and actors.
- Attend the Festival Arts & Crafts Fair on Saturday, February 4th, 10am – 3pm. FREE to attend.
- Taste delicious local food during our Food Truck Rodeo on Saturday, February 4th 10am – 3pm. FREE to attend.
- Take a chance at our raffle baskets, gift certificates to Angus Barn and Umstead Spa and many other local businesses.
- Take class from local professionals to expand your artistic skills. Preregistration is needed.
- Attend the Holly Springs Arts Council’s Gala Fundraiser on Saturday, February 4th at 7pm, featuring special guest mask maker, puppeteer and storyteller Doug Berky. Buy tickets now!
The Community Arts Festival reflects a strong partnership between the Holly Springs Cultural Center and the Holly Springs Arts Council in support of the arts and arts education. Join us in thanking our event sponsors for their support of local arts!
Want to be a part of the Festival?
We have positions for adults and students. Help our arts & craft vendors set up, assist staff during the Fundraising Gala, or just let visitors know what is going on throughout the day! Every position is vital to the success of the Festival and it’s a great opportunity to help your community.
Looking for another way to participate? Contact Kathleen Hebert, at (919)567-4000 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.